Cutting Edge Phone Systems That Work Seamlessly With Your Business
Toshiba’s business telephone systems easily meet the ever-changing demands of your enterprise. Whether you’re considering scalability, versatility, or features, Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ systems are sure to offer either a pure IP system or a converged solution that’s ideal for your business. We offer solutions perfect for an SMB with a few employees, all the way up to contact center solutions needing a few thousand seats. No matter the size of your company, Toshiba has a perfect solution for you.
Some Advantages of Toshiba’s Strata® CIX™ systems
- Easy to use: All of Toshiba’s phones are equipped with LCD displays that are easy to read. Voicemail and other functions are easily controlled right from the screen! If desired, any user can reprogram their own phone functions and buttons with a web browser, without the intervention of IT.
- Show an Enterprise-Class Image to Callers: The standard CIX system helps you run your business your business efficiently and productively, as it comes with an intuitive, friendly and easy to use interface that provides hundreds of options for processing calls.
- Simply by adding Toshiba’s flexible application server, you can add a host of applications like unified communications, auto-attendant answering, automatic speech recognition, mobility, unified messaging, text-to-speech, voicemail, and advanced call routing.
- CIX means mobility. Users can keep in touch from anywhere they are, and determine how callers find them, and how, under different circumstances. Your employees even have the ability to use their personal mobile phones as extensions of their office phones. Doing this, they can keep their mobile number hidden from the other party.
- Strata CIX supports any mix of phone technologies you want to use: analog, digital and IP phones alike. This makes the ultimate transition to IP phones much easier for organizations that still have an investment in their digital and analog phones.
- Toshiba has a “no customer left behind policy.” This means they allow businesses migrate to IP technology at their own pace. When the enterprise chooses to move to a larger system, or even upgrade to an all-IP system, they can always reuse key components of the system they’ve already bought.
The Toshiba Strata CIX IP Communication Systems Family
|Supports 4-11 trunks or 8-40 telephones depending upon configuration choses||Supports up to 64 trunks or 72 telephones and combinations up to 112 trunks and telephones||Supports up to 112 trunks or 160 telephones and combinations up to 192 trunks and telephones||Supports up to 264 trunks or 560 telephones and combinations up to 672 trunks and telephones||Supports up to 440 trunks or 1,000 telephones and combinations up to 1,152 trunks and telephones|
The Strata CIX40 telephone system has built-in features like auto attendant, automatic call routing, and call control useful for any small business.
Small businesses can enjoy all the easy-to-use features of the Strata CIX40 phone system. The Strata® CIX40 IP business communication system can function as a traditional telephone system or as an IP telephony system. The phone system can benefit any small business environment with:
- A unique, wall-mountable, modular design
- 8-16 digital telephone ports
- 8 IP channels for IP telephone connections and IP Strata Net multi-system networking
- 1-2 analog station ports
Aside from the usual features like caller ID to see who callers are, voicemail to listen to messages, an LCD display to make information easy to read, and an auto attendant to guide callers to their point-of-contact, the Strata CIX40 phone system also has more extensive features including:
- Programmable buttons, letting employees assign their own functions to their individual phones
- Applications for Call Center ACD and Reporting, Unified Messaging, Voice Logging, CRM integration, as well as Web-based Personal and System Administration.
- Ability to fully upgrade as well as add employee stations, telephone numbers, and fax lines easily
- Can be networked with other Strata CIX systems and used as a branch location
Other Innovative Features That Can Save Your Company Money
The Strata CIX40 phone system can make your company’s operations more efficient through: Automatic call routing to the least costly carrier or line Call control, with the ability to restrict long-distance calls or certain area codes Remote programming and testing for fast and efficient upgrades
Stay Mobile And Be Connected
Roam anywhere your Internet connection is with Strata CIX40, maintaining voice and data quality, using wireless IP telephones and SoftIPT soft phone clients that run on notebooks, tablet PCs, or PDAs via a wireless local area network (WLAN).
The Strata CIX100 is the business telephone system for small businesses, where capabilities can be added cost-effectively as your business grows.
Networkable with other systems, the Strata CIX100 phone system can combine telephones, CO lines, and peripherals in any configuration — along with the ability to build out your system as needed. Here’s what your business can do with the Strata CIX100:
- Expand up to 112 ports or even more by networking multiple systems.
- Share important information and functions between your main office, branch offices, and remote locations.
- Take advantage of remote user telephone connectivity and use your communication features anywhere you work by choosing from a full line of wireless and cordless phones.
- Enjoy efficient communication with voice processing capabilities that include Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Unified Messaging, Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities.
- Use convenient ACD/MIS call center features to answer incoming customer calls.
- Have maximum security with Toshiba’s Cordless Digital Telephones that safeguard your phone’s frequency range.
Configure Flexibly Now And Still Manage Growth
Thinking about getting the Strata CIX100, but worried that it won’t be able to accommodate your expanding business? The Strata CIX100 is ready to accommodate your need to expand your system through its modular architecture that enables you to add capabilities and capacity later.
The Strata CIX100 supports a full line of Toshiba digital, analog and IP telephones as well as digital and analog Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, and StrataNet multi-system networking interfaces. You can configure your communication system to include any combination of these devices and rest assure they’ll work together.
You decide when and where it makes sense for you to get IP telephony or legacy equipment migrated from other systems. The Strata CIX phone system provides all the features and benefits of traditional business communications systems on a converged IP platform. Its new IP-based adaptability capabilities makes it the efficient and customizable telecommunication system it is.
Extend Company Communications To Anywhere
Today’s enterprise does not always end at the company doors, or reside in a single building but instead goes wherever opportunity takes it. Increasing numbers of employees who are taking care of business from branch offices, start-up locations, customer locations, and home offices need communications solutions to connect them.
The Strata CIX was engineered for just that—to keep you connected–wherever you work. How does the Strata CIX100 maximize your bottom line and productivity by keeping you connected?
Provides one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple Strata CIX systems to work together.
Shares capabilities like a single voice mail system, centralized attendant services, simplified extension dialing, and unified call center operations enterprise-wide.
Saves you money by avoiding costly long-distance charges on calls between various locations.
Turns a long-distance call into a local call by getting off the network when needed.
Ready, Set, Go Mobile
Missed calls lead to missed opportunities. Get easy access to voicemail and use your phone system’s calling features from almost anywhere. Take a call down the hall or into the conference room. Use Toshiba wireless IP telephones and SoftIPT softphone clients that can run on your laptops, PDAs or tablet PCs via your wireless local area network (WLAN). Roam anywhere your WLAN goes, maintaining voice and data functions.
Made To Be Used Without Extensive Training or Prior Knowledge
Advanced features and extensive capabilities are easily accessed on the Strata CIX100 because the phone system was built for simplicity and ease-of-use.
An intuitive interface matches the way you use the phone.
A simple display contains uncomplicated instructions and voice mail controls right on the LCD screen.
Programmable buttons make popular calling features easily accessible
Profit Continuously and Quickly
Your bottom line can be improved by strengthening communications. The Strata CIX100 works to save costs and increase profits by:
Evaluating incoming and outgoing call patterns to simplify billing.
Restricting access to long-distance calls.
Connecting easily to high-speed digital services.
Using Voice over IP technology to eliminate many long-distance charges.
Routing outgoing calls over the least costly long-distance carrier or trunk line.
The IP telephone system ready make business communication more enjoyable and convenient.
The Strata CIX200 is a business telephone system on a converged IP platform that supports all IP client devices for all users in all locations, from IP desk telephones and consoles, to wireless IP handsets and soft phones for your notebook PCs and PDAs. The Strata CIX200 is efficient, easy-to-use, and easy-to-customize to your workplace. Each user can choose the communication device that meets their individual needs.
The Strata CIX200 is much more than just an IP system though. It can be TDM-enabled to support digital telephones and interfaces from other Toshiba systems. Through the phone system, implementing new IP-based communication capabilities is made easy.
Flexible and Ready to Expand
The Strata CIX200 phone system allows you to build the communications system you need now and expand as your needs grow. The phone system supports a full line of Toshiba IP telephones, SIP telephones, digital telephones, analog telephones, digital and analog Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, and Strata-Net IP networking interfaces. The Strata CIX200 allows these devices to be combined to work together. Begin small and grow as you need to with the modular architecture that allows you to add new capabilities and capacity.
Transfer to Other Systems With No Problem
Your company will be able to reuse key components, such as telephones and trunk and station interfaces if and when you choose to migrate to a larger systems in the future. You will be able to:
- Move from the Strata CIX200 to larger Strata systems
- Change from older and smaller Strata systems to the Strata CIX200
- Switch to IP telephony now or in the future
Business Communication Away From the Main Office
Increasing numbers of employees are working to some extent from home offices, branch offices, start-up locations, on-site at customer locales, and need communications solutions to connect them. The Strata CIX200 phone system helps to make communications easier and more cost-effective by:
- Networking multiple Strata CIX200 and/or CIX100 and CIX670 systems to provide one integrated system for all your office locations
- Sharing capabilities like call center operations, attendant services, unified voice mail, and internal extension dialing company-wide
- Helping you avoid costly long-distance charges on phone calls between various locations
- Helping you get off the network to turn a long-distance call into a local call
Missed calls lead to missed opportunities. Don’t let an unanswered call hold back your business. The CIX200 allows easy access to voice mail and your company operator in addition to these other features:
Wireless IP telephones and SoftIPT softphone clients that run on laptops, PDAs, or tablet PCs via your wireless local area network (WLAN).
Roaming from anywhere your WLAN goes while maintaining voice and data functionality.
Other Phone Features
- Desk telephone extension numbers
- Caller ID
- Call forwarding
- Multi-line access
- Ability to switch between cordless and digital desk telephones during a call.
- Frequency range protected for maximum security
- Personal administration tool My Phone Manager™ giving users the ability to set individual phone features for enhanced control, while at the same time freeing system administrators up to focus on other critical work.
Simple to Use
Advanced features and capabilities are easily accessed because the Strata CIX200 was built to be used easily. The phone includes:
- An intuitive interface matching the way your employees use the telephone
- An easy-to-read display featuring uncomplicated instructions
- Voice mail controls right on the telephone’s LCD screen
- Program your most frequently used calling features
Improve Your Bottom Line
The Strata CIX200 can save your company money and increase its profitability by:
- Examining incoming and outgoing call patterns to simplify client billing
- Restricting access to long-distance calls
- Using the Voice over IP technology more, eliminating many long-distance charges
- Automatically routing outgoing calls over the least costly long-distance carrier or trunk line
Start Small With the Strata CIX670 and Build Out Your System as Your Business Demands It All the benefits of traditional business phone system on a converged IP platform.
The Strata CIX670 phone system unifies and coordinates all your telephone communications, giving you capabilities today and the ability to build out your system for even more as you find it necessary. Expand to 560 telephones, adding more by networking multiple systems. Share important information and functions between your main office, branch offices, and remote locations. Use remote telephone connectivity anywhere you work with cost-efficiency. Get a full line of integrated wireless and cordless telephones. Use Stratagy’s voice processing capabilities which include Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, Automated Speech Recognition Recognition (ASR), Unified Messaging, Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities. Answer customer calls with efficiency using ACD/MIS call center features.
Configure How You Want the Strata CIX670 to Be Now While Enjoying Flexibility and Growth For Later
Strata CIX670 has the configuration flexibility to expand as your needs grow. Supports a complete line of Toshiba IP and digital telephones, analog telephones, as well as digital and analog Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) interfaces, and Strata-Net multi-system networking interfaces. Strata CIX670 can be configured to include any combination of the above devices working together. Start small and grow using the the Strata CIX’s modular architecture, enabling you to add new capabilities and greater capacity. Ability to use IP telephony or legacy equipment migrated from other systems.
Customize Built-In Features and Create New Ones
Every business is different and needs different features from its phone system. Fortunately, the Strata CIX phone system allows users to develop a solution based on their needs by creating new features and modifying existing ones. Makes changes in hours and days versus months or years, or having to wait for the next release of software. Modify and create features like CIX call processing as well as blended features like voice mail and CTI applications that work between all system applications. System can be tailored beyond standard options and basic programmable features using Toshiba’s FeatureFlex™ adaptability tool and the integrated Media Application Server.
Beyond the Standard Features
The Strata Media Application Server connects to the Strata CIX via IP and uses FeatureFlex’s adaptability tool to host a variety of applications integrated within one platform. The Applications include:
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Unified Messaging and Voice Mail Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Auto Attendant and Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- 3rd party CTI applications Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting Browser-based system administration an intuitive interface matching the way your employees use the phone An easy-to-read display featuring simple instructions and voice mail controls on the telephone’s LCD screen. Programmable buttons to make your most frequently used calling features easier to access.
Specify How Your Phone System Will Be Built
Businesses differ in needs, processes, and employees so why shouldn’t they differ in phone systems? The Strata CIX 670 and other Toshiba Strata phone systems are designed to be built to your specifications. Choose from a full line of digital and IP telephone models, 8, 10, and 20 programmable button speakerphones, small or large LCD. A 20-button add-on module, a 60-button DSS console, and the Strata Attendant Console is available for answer positions and high-volume call environments. Wireless telephones, SoftIPT softphones for laptop PCs and PDAs, and 900 MHz digital cordless phones to give you the mobility you need.
Wireless Telephones, Softphones, and Digital Cordless Phones Add Mobility to the Strata CIX670 System
Most businesses today are taking advantage of the mobility available with technology and extending their work from the corporate office to home offices, start-up locations, branch offices and on-site customer locales. The Strata CIX670 phone system includes digital cordless phones, softphones, and wireless telephones connected via your wireless local area network (WLAN) to help coordinate your communications wherever you work by: Providing one integrated system for all your office locations by networking multiple Strata CIX systems. Roaming anywhere your WLAN will go while maintaining crucial voice and data functions Sharing capabilities like centralized attendant services, a single voice mail system, simplified internal extension dialing, and unified call center operations company-wide. Saving money by avoiding expensive long-distance charges on calls between various locations. Making a long-distance call a local call by getting off the network when needed.
Toshiba’s cordless digital telephones specifically:
Give phone functionality a new meaning, with features like desk telephone extension numbers, Caller ID, call forwarding, multi-line access, and options to switch between your cordless and digital desk telephones during a call. Protect your phone’s frequency range, delivering maximum security.
Back to On-Location: Your Company Call Center
Your call center doesn’t have to be complex to be powerful. Strata’s Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features make it easy to simplify call center operations, while increasing customer satisfaction. Effectively allocate inbound calls among your call-handling agents. Here are the invaluable features that help you do just that:
Advanced Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, balanced call count, private lists, agent priority, preferred agent treatment, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data. Priority Queuing allows you to answer higher priority calls sooner. Skills-Based Routing relays calls to the right person to handle the call. Agent Priority Routing gives you the opportunity to expand your agent pool when caller traffic increases. Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, notifies agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities.
Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, and offers alternative actions like going to voice mail or asking callers to try back later.
Call Center reports helps you analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, in addition to forecasting future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
Profit Quickly and Continually
By getting the Strata CIX670, you can improve communications and your bottom line. The Strata CIX670 works to bring down your costs and increase your profitability by: Looking at incoming and outgoing call patterns to make stronger management decisions and simplify client billing. Restricting access to long-distance calls. Connecting easily to high-speed digital services. Using Voice over IP technology, which eliminates many long-distance charges. Routing your outgoing calls over the least costly trunk line or long-distance carrier.
Powerful Strata CIX1200 IP Telephone System Features & Capabilities
Strata CIX1200 VoIP business communications system delivers big-company features at an affordable price for enterprise. Supporting up to 1,152 ports, Strata CIX1200 system is designed for up to 1,000 users, and the networking capabilities of Strata CIX1200 make it a perfect solution for a headquarters site that is networked to small or remote offices or retail/restaurant locations. The Strata CIX1200 system can be networked with other Toshiba Strata CIX systems, from other CIX1200 systems all the way down to the small 40-port Strata CIX40 system. It can be networked for up to a total of 128 sites to accommodate larger capacity or distributed configurations.
Strata CIX1200 integrates voice, data networking, and applications solutions to deliver a superior return on your investment.
- Expandable up to 1152 ports-and even more by networking multiple IP systems with Strata Net multi-system networking
- Voice Mail and voice processing capabilities include Auto Attendant, Voice Mail, Unified Messaging, Automated Speech Recognition (ASR), Text-to-Speech (TTS), and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) capabilities
- Call Center features allow you to answer incoming customer calls with utmost efficiency
- Advanced Voice Mail Applications can be added to fit your business needs
- Mobility solutions with a full line of integrated SoftIPT® softphone, cordless and wireless telephones allow you to take telephone functionality when you’re on the go in the office, or out of the office
- Fully upgradeable, protecting your technology investment
Toshiba’s Media Application Server (MAS) connects to Strata CIX IP Systems via Ethernet and hosts a variety of value-added applications integrated within one platform. Applications include:
- Auto Attendant and Voice Mail
- Unified Messaging and Fax Integration
- Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) and ACD Reporting
- FeatureFlex™ features customization/adaptability tools
- Browser-based system administration 9. 3rd party Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) applications
Strata CIX1200 provides the configuration flexibility your growing business requires. All Toshiba’s Strata CIX systems allow you to build the communication system your business needs now, and lets you expand as your needs grow. Strata CIX delivers on the promise of IP telephony by providing all the features and benefits of traditional business communications systems on a converged IP platform. It is the most efficient, easy-to-use, and customizable telecommunication system available today.