All over the world, small as well as medium sized businesses are switching to VoIP because it is positively impacting their revenue. Small and medium scale businesses are able to create a professional image for their businesses and provide customer satisfaction that, till now, only big corporations were able to deliver.
Here are the 6 ways that an efficient business phone system can increase your revenue:
- Expansion of the sales pipeline – You and your business executives will be able to penetrate new markets by calling up new customers. The employees of your organization will be able to reach out different customers located at remote locations around the world. Thus, you get the opportunity to penetrate new markets without incurring huge marketing expenses.
- Up selling – Every time any of your customers call up the company, you will be able to immediately view all the historical data pertaining to the customer. As the VoIP system can be easily integrated with the centralized Customer Management System or CMS, all the customer data can be accessed whenever a customer calls up. The moment you have the vital data about a customer, you will be able to sell your services or products with ease. The customer will feel important because you can discuss their last purchase from your company and the products or services that would suit them for their current purchase. You can make every customer feel important by ‘remembering’ everything about him.
- Cross selling will be easier – As soon as you have a prospect on the phone, you can inform them about the alternate products or services that your company offers. You will be able to create an interest for your products and services if they complement their last purchase. The customer information will be at your finger tips and in case a customer wants to get the product delivered at a particular location, you will be able to look up and inform them whether it can be done by your company or not. The integration of the business phone with the CMS can definitely boost your sales revenue figures.
- Increase the volume of outbound calls – You will be able to increase the number of outbound calls by using the features like one-click dialing. This will definitely help you to reach out to a larger number of customers within a stipulated time period. Thus, you have the option of increasing your sales by making more calls, which will eventually lead to higher revenue.
- Handle higher number of calls – You will also be able to handle larger call volumes at any given point in time. VoIP business phones have automatic call routing feature that helps the customers to reach the customer care executives without any delay. Your telemarketers will be able to make calls from their homes as well because they are not restricted to their desks. They can log in to the centralized communication system and make calls effortlessly, while they are miles away from their desks. Thus, this will add the required flexibility in terms of workload and enhance productivity. All this would add up to an increase in your revenues.
- No calls go unanswered – the automated attendant feature added to the system can reduce the call drop rates at your office. You or your employees will be able to set the automated call attendant and direct the calls to other executives at the office. Thus, your customers never feel left out whenever they call. Your customers will know that your company is always there to listen to their problems and provide them with a solution. This will increase the number of satisfied customers, which again will reflect in higher revenues.
About One Call Communications
One Call Communications is a leading provider of phone systems in North Carolina. We serve thousands of clients across Greenville, Rocky Mt., Goldsboro, Smithfield, & Wilson. We sell, install, and service business telephone equipment, voicemail and, voice and data network cabling. We install and service premium quality products from Toshiba Telecom. We serve both commercial and industrial clients.
Call us today for your networking and communication requirements.